- Emory, Nanjing University, Carter Center discuss U.S.-China cooperation on air quality and climate change.
- Wes Longhofer's research examines the issue of "disproportionality" in fossil fuel-burning power plant emissions.
- Eri Saikawa contributes to a paper published in Nature on the net balance of greenhouse gases for every region of the Earth's landmasses.
- Karen Levy's research reveals that rising temperatures increase the cases of diarrhea in many countries.
- All Climate@Emory faculty and staff; More info at C@E News and Scholarship.
Highlighted Fall 2018 Courses:
- ENVS 326/ENG 380-1: Climate Change and Society
- ENVS 229: Atmospheric Science with Lab
- PHYS 190-1: Freshman Seminar, The Science of Climate Change
- THEA 190-1: Freshman Seminar, Theatre + Ecology
- EH 582: Global Climate Change: Health Impacts and Response
Learn about Study Abroad opportunities offered through Emory, as well as climate-related undergraduate and graduate student organizations at Emory!
Policy & Community
November 2016: Emory Delegation to Marrakech Climate Talks
October 2016: "Choosing Our Energy Future II" Town Hall (co-hosted with Ga. Tech)
April 2016: "The Power Dialog in Georgia" (co-hosted with Agnes Scott College)
December 2015: Emory Delegation to Paris Climate Talks
October 2015: Climate Change and Humanitarian Aid: Local and Global Stakes in COP21 (with French Consulate and others)