- Karen Levy's research reveals that rising temperatures increase the cases of diarrhea in many countries.
- Justin Burton's research provides an explanation for how iceberg calving during glacial melting causes glacial earthquakes.
- Robert Agnew on the impact of climate change on the leading causes of crime.
- Tim Lian on light-driven charge transfer for solar energy conversion.
- All Climate@Emory faculty and staff; More info at C@E News and Scholarship.
Highlighted Fall 2016 Courses:
- ENG 101: Expository Writing, Climate Change and Multimedia
- ENVS 120: Living in the Anthropocene
- ENVS 229: Atmospheric Science with Lab
- HLTH 350R-000: Core Issues in Global Health - Under the Weather?
- EH 582/GH 582: Global Climate Change - Health Impacts and Response
Learn about Study Abroad opportunities offered through Emory, as well as climate-related undergraduate and graduate student organizations at Emory!
April 2016: "The Power Dialog in Georgia" (co-hosted with Agnes Scott College)
December 2015: Emory Delegation to Paris Climate Talks
October 2015: Climate Change and Humanitarian Aid: Local and Global Stakes in COP21 (with French Consulate and others)
September 2015: "Choosing our Energy Future: Town Hall Discussion of Georgia's Options for Implementing the Clean Power Plan" (co-hosted with Ga. Tech)